Interested in joining the MPS™ team?
We’re a fast-growing, fun place that values initiative and hard work, and we’re always looking for outstanding team members. To get the ball rolling, please fill out the form below.
Production Associates are responsible for supporting production needs and providing backup to the warehouse activities, especially shipping, and receiving.
- Picking, assembly, and packing of production orders;
- Provide support for warehouse activities;
- Provide input from the quality control aspect;
- Perform and execute material transactions;
- Some material handling
- Load, unload trucks; build pallets
- Collaborate with the OPS team, ensuring completion and satisfaction for all warehouse activities
- Various projects and other job tasks, as needed, within the organization
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3 years minimum experience in production, manufacturing, assembly
- 2 years minimum experience in warehouse operations: shipping, receiving, kitting
- 1 year experiences with quality control measures
- Customer service, problem-solving
- Multi-tasking and working under time and pressure constraints
- Solid computer skills, esp MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- High school graduate or GED
- Exceptional quality habits and efficient work habits
- Able to be on feet 90% of the day on a concrete surface;
- Able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds by self and one-hundred ten (110) pounds with assistance;
- Climb warehouse ladder on occasion;
- Bending, lifting, squatting, reaching 6-8 hours daily;
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.